By Thankshun - 04/03/2013 23:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me I was selfish for "choosing" to start my period on his day off from work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 452
You deserved it 6 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iarefatal 9

Tell him to shut up and go buy you chocolate.

poemqueen 15

Wow, like you can choose that.

Comments

DrownedMyFish 18

Why would you choose to go through constant pain and vaginal bleeding? Only if it was possible to turn it on and off when you wanted.

WKER143 9

Tell him he's selfish for choosing to have the day off on the day you started you period XD ha ha HA!

I think he just say this to express his dispointment, rather than blame you. Why not make both you two happy without the sexual thing, as seeing a movie and so on.

DrownedMyFish 18

What are you talking about? He did blame her. He said she chose to have her period that day. How many girls do you know that choose the day they get their period?

missababgaga 19

Just do the deed in the shower together. Problem solved.

Guess he never took biology. What an idiot. Do you really want to procreate with that??

I haven't had my period since I took the depo-provera shot 3 months ago. My boyfriend is pretty happy since I make sexy time happen whether or not aunt flow decides to show up. I do find some of the best sex I ever had was while I was on my period.

Finally! Someone else that enjoys period sex!

jem970 19

You are so lucky :( I just took the depo shot in January and I have been bleeding for almost 3 weeks straight while my body adjusts (talked to my Gyno, totally normal) it sucks sooo bad!

crammer1 6

I took it once and had a period for six months straight. Never again!

Snowcones 14

He doesn't understand the pain for being a girl. He is also an idiot.

spliit_fml 8

He's an idiot we can't control when our periods come. If you want someone who thinks like that then good luck!