By brigie - 01/05/2013 08:21 - Australia - Sydney

Today, my boyfriend of two and a half years left me. To clear my head I decided to go for a drive. My car broke down on the way. The only mechanic I have ever used and trusted with my car is my boyfriend. Yes, I had to call him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 534
You deserved it 8 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zambowi 15

To be fair, you didn't HAVE to call him, you chose to.

JoshTheMaggot 8

You didn't have to call him, you chose to. Still a shitty situation to be in. Hopefully you can find a new mechanic.

Comments

jogihoppa8343 23

it seems that OP's car is not that happy with the break up and may be it wants both of them to come together again :-)

you should have wrote it a litlle different because now it looks like your boyfriend is two years old

caligirllife 11

Does anyone else think that if he was a good mechanic her car wouldn't have broken down again in the first place?

ileenefudge 29

You didn't have to call him. You chose to call him like everyone else said. I would much rather pay someone who knows how to get my car up and running again so I can go for a simple drive without it breaking down all the time than call my ex, and yours obviously didn't do a good job with your car if it broke down that fast.

You HAD too call him huh? Sounds like you did that shit to yourself. Time to grow up....there are mechanics everywhere.

Be careful about finding excuses to call him. When a relationship is over, you have to let it go..else the transformation into crazy ex girlfriend will be just around the corner.

JCal585 8

You didn't have to call him. Call a taxi!

lollypop30001 19

Why didn't you call your dad.

SwtCherryPie 26

If he left you, he probably wont fix your car properly. He'll just rig it so it will seem fixed then its just going to **** up again. Go to a real mechanic or call your dad. And stop making excuses already to "have" to call him. He's not the only mechanic there is.