By WoofWoof - 07/12/2009 18:20 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of six months called me. He said his mom was making him choose between having a dog or having a girlfriend. I asked him which one he picked. He went quiet, and I heard barking in the background. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 146
You deserved it 5 006

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

his mom made him choose between a dog or a girlfriend? how old are you? probably not old enough to be dating by the sound of it

ilumikey 0

dont feel bad. my father threw the "leave your boyfriend or leave my house" card on the table for me tonight ..

are you ******* three years old? this is so stupid. my mom would never make me break up with my boyfriend just because of a dog. don't get me wrong I love animals but why don't u just lie to your mom and say u take the dog and date behind her back.

No no, I totally understand where the mom is coming from. I once had a dog AND a girlfriend, I ended up walking my girlfriend and taking my dog to the movies. It can be very tough.

thts horrible! atleast u didnt just find out your prego and not married! :(

Man. That's wrong. I can understand if he had the dog for like years and years and years but he JUST got the dog and he's been dating her for 6 months. In 6 months, a couple can go through a LOT of stuff. Oh...saying that she is a horrible girlfriend because he chose the dog over here is just[[....]]because why didnt he break up with her before he got the damn dog? If i had to chose between my boyfriend of 6 months and getting a dog...I'd chose the boyfriend. Mainly because he just so happens to be human and our relationship is a lot stronger/intimate/healthier (in an emotional way b.c i don't see myself asking my dog how to help with homework, friends, stress etc).

codymission2011 0

1) they way u said it was funny 2) I don't blame him 3) if his mom is that way ur oviously too young to be dating