By Beaten - 31/07/2010 23:50 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of one year broke up with me. He's been in jail for the last four months. I paid for his very expensive lawyer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 814
You deserved it 42 172

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iR0ckSkinnys 3

He's a jerk. You don't need him anyway op!

Comments

As harsh as this sounds, i think it's a YDI. If you pay something as a gift.. it doesn't make them automatically obligied to stay with you for years. He sounds like a jerk.. it sucks you dated one and had to look after one.. but no one forced you. At least you're not with him anymore... saves you spending any more time, money and effort on him.

fat_bastard_607 0

way to date a Logan wannabe. learning is fun!

ydi for paying for his lawyer. why would you do that? one year isn't that long. besides, if he is in jail then he's a moron and deserves to be there. you break the law, you deserve the punishment

that's what you get for dating a guy who gets thrown in jail. someone probably dropped the soap, and he realized he didn't like women. XD

That really sucks OP. Got used there, unfortunately. Very sorry to hear that.

Tok_fml 1

You should have gotten him a better lawyer.

Tauren 0

Maybe he became "friends" with his cell mate... Sounds like someone was dropping the soap in the shower on a regular basis.

ahhtrinibabe122 3

Sorry to say but YDI ! if you ate paying for his mistakes then maybe your relationship wasn't worth it!

Good to know that everybody who goes to jail is a bad person. It's never for minor, trivial bullshit. Nothing like weed, or a forgotten speeding ticket, none of that. My guess is weed, since an expensive lawyer is needed. Even so, doesn't make him a bad person and she doesn't deserve anything. He is however a dick for waiting until she paid then breaking up.

BallinJ 0

did he turn gay in there and find someone in jail?