By Anonymous - 02/11/2014 06:30 - United States - River Falls

Today, my boyfriend lied about having herpes, and used it as an excuse to dump me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 205
You deserved it 3 323

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i think his attitude is more dangerous and sickly than the herpes themselves. you deserve better!

Well at least he didn't actually have herpes and give it to you.

Comments

Talk about desperate you're better off anyway...

Move on and forget about that loser! You don't need someone like that in your life.

Don't feel to bad OP. At least the dumbass is gone. Silver lining, you got a lot of ammo for him in the right setting.

My ex lied and said he had an std to get me to admit to cheating on him. Which I didn't. People who do shit like that aren't right. He ended up being bat shit crazy.

I'm confused as to how you know he's lying about it? The dumping may have been for no good reason, but that's no reason not to pass on the news straight from the horses mouth he's got herpes, get tested and 'warn' your female friends. If he made it up, he can deal with his lie being spread about his supposed crotch rot, and if he wasn't lying, you're better getting checked.

akakennedy 16

Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you. (The Hangover)

dave20012 15

OP, I agree with a couple comments either way you've dodged a bad situation 1) no lying boyfriend 2) no herpes Win win Now give him a taste of his own lie..keep it going as a rumor now. Next time hell think twice about lying and learn to leave a relationship by telling the truth.