By fffmmll - 21/03/2011 16:58 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend called my vagina "Chewbacca". FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 971
You deserved it 56 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why does it make a funny arrrrrgggggg noise or are you just wicked hairy?

Comments

XxAmygirlxX 0

it's called a razor Hun, use it.

Nuttyicecream 2

boners I mailed my shaved pubic hair to you so that you could wear as a moustache :{D

well as a said... a dont get much pussy so al take watever a get

How many times have you commented on this post...?

98 - well i didnt count but im guessing quite alot... anyways its ma bed time so a guess im off now... love yas :P

BabyLuis 0

He has been annoying since his first post.

HarmonyChord 0

alright there is not a straight male on this Earth that would say "love yas". there is no need to hide obviously gay kid!!!

HarmonyChord 0

It doesn't matter if he's gay or not. That doesn't effect the person that he is. Leave him alone. If you think he's annoying, that's one thing, but get over the whole gay thing. It doesn't make a difference either way. Stop bullying him about it. And Gayboii; if you are gay, that's who you are. You shouldn't let people bring you down about it. I'm not accusing you of being gay, but if you are, it doesn't matter.

Then its about time to shave your beaver hun!

I admit that that was pretty messed up of him to say, but you really should take that as a sign that you need to shave down there.

#59 Of course it's her choice if she wants to shave or not but it doesn't mean that he has to like it. Ops bf is a douche because of the way he told her she's hairy not because he wants her to shave.

melibear89 7

your type is like some two year old was pounding on the keyboard. learn to type things people can understand.