By unwantedforlife - 20/11/2013 00:19 - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me but wanted to make sure that we were still friends, so he could still use my Netflix. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 963
You deserved it 3 844

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Assure him he has permission, then change the password.

Ayeasha 7

You should tell him his Netflix privileges ended when your relationship ended.

Comments

You could let him and then report it as theft...

I don't think it's theft in this case. You tried. *gives sticker*

crazytwinsmom 25

Change your password then shut his system off so he has to log back in.

Wow. Make sure to change your password if he knows it. Douche

perdix 29

That would be an easy password to crack. doUcheN0zz!3 would be a lot more secure.

you're very right. Should add a "69" on the end for good measure, too

Does that count as friends with benefits?

If you count Netflix as beneficial. They're so dated, that their "new releases" are either in black and white or were released in the 80's.

perdix 29

Now you've got TWO sources of streaming disappointment.

silverhuntress 4

Wait, wait, wait... (to all those who voted that it was OP's fault:) HOW ON EARTH IS IT HER FAULT??? I see no logical explanation for it...

*insert sarcasm* She isn't sharing her Netflix! Therefore she's worse than Satan!!!

crazytwinsmom 25

The only way she might deserve it is if she gave him her Netflix ID and password before or had signed him in on his system/phone and didn't log out since. He's still a jerk for using her though.

Sitting_Ducki 8

All she has to do is change the password and it should sign him out if that's the case

crazytwinsmom 25

It does not sign them out when the password is changed, just prevents them from signing back in once they do sign out.

crazytwinsmom 25

I didn't click YDI, I just gave a reason why people might think she did.

I have Netflixs. Don't really know why? All they seem to play are the B rated movies I'd never go see in the theaters.

How hard are you looking? I just watched The Avengers and The Hunger Games. Or are those B-rated in your book?

Its a win, win for the both of you. He gets Netflix and you get to keep him in your life!