By Lola - 23/07/2012 04:31

Today, my boyfriend bought us three kittens. Today, I also discovered that I am allergic to cats. My boyfriend broke up with me because he wanted the cats more than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 787
You deserved it 4 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Airman1988 9

This is one of those times where more pussy isn't always the better option.

I rather cats to humans too... *forever alone *

Comments

Good you discovered this allergy, apparently your bf finds more enjoyment with animals than people. OP, you will find a man into a human woman, not just ******* and kittens.

Cat allergies can be dealt with. I'm allergic and I have two. Allergy meds and wipes help a lot. However, stupidity like your ex had can't be dealt with. Well, it can, but not in many legal ways.

What an ass!! Soon he will know how stupid he is and will come back to you, then you just say No, you are better off whithout him..

This is a tossup for me, since cats and girlfriends can be so similar: they both look cute, they are nice and soft, you like to stroke them, but out of nowhere if you piss them off they can both claw the shit out of you.

KiiwiiRox 6

Don't worry, he will be forever alone now. Just wait till karma goes around and those cats leave him. Then you'll see who will want who. You're better off, but better knowing hes a douche now than never right?

Says the bloke in the cowboy hat...

Airman1988 9

42 he was goin for the Brokeback mountain look

KaskStunter 4

The comments for this fml get better when you replace every instance of "now" with "meow".

And let the flood of "meow" comments start...right...now. I mean, meow.

Have you considered turning into one of them sexy Japanese cat girls like you see on hentai?...

iMandyx3 5