By maybe if i was paid like them i would - 14/08/2015 22:42 - United States - Houston

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend asked me if I had any kinks, so I told him all about them. He was actually mad because I didn't have the same 'sexy kinks' the girls in porn have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 395
You deserved it 2 586

Same thing different taste

Comments

Because actors who get paid to perform for the camera is a good measuring stick for good sex. OP, tell your bf that if he wants pornstar performance in the bedroom then he need to fork up some dough. Then figure out how much the most expensive pornstar makes and charge that.

To each their own. Sex is great try something new.

RedPillSucks 31

**** is killing our ability to have real relationships

Because of the morons who can't realize that ****, like all other types of media, is fake?

Badkarma4u 17

**** has been around since men drew on caves walls. Lack of real social interaction is killing peoples ability to have real relationships. People don't interact with people like they used to. It used to be common for people to greet each other even total strangers. To engage people in conversation. People that they don't know, in public. Now people silo themselves. Its not **** that did this. Its the fact that people are not as personally social for whatever reason. Our population has grown yet as a people we have become more antisocial. Sure we get on facebook and twitter and yap away, but in the real world, even saying hello to a stranger in line at the movies can seem odd nowadays. Also,all of the acts in **** acts that real people do. How do you think the **** people learned about it. Trust me people have been doing freaky stuff to each other for thousands of years. Its not rocket science to find out what feels good to a penis or a ******. You may not have known about it and it may not have beem YOUR desire but trust me millions. before your great gret great grandparents were even born have done everything imaginable.

@36: We don't don't greet random strangers anymore because of all the creeps we here about in the news. That part isn't being antisocial.

#74 now days we think of any man who says "hello" to a woman or child he doesn't know as "creepy" even if they're just being friendly. Yes there are bad people out there, but that doesn't mean we should shut out the world and hide behind a computer screen. All those people you're friends with were strangers once, someone just had to say hello. :)

Solution: He needs to start paying you for sex.

Frillwee95 12

So she could be his personal prostitute as well?

You mean that's not what a girlfriend is? Huh. Guess I've been doing it wrong.

This is why **** ruins relationships. He's a douche bag.

Ask him to give you a **** actor performance.

And then look really disappointed at his sub-pornstar-sized member.

steam_engenius 21

Except that men in mainstream **** do way less pleasing than women in mainstream **** do.

Most of those women don't have those "kinks" either. They're paid to do what you see. **** is like any other Hollywood production...It ain't REAL!

Why the hell is he doing watching **** when he has you? Either way he needs to look more into the market then he'll know that it's like 95% fake

Lots of people watch **** in relationships, it's not necessarily a bad thing. However it does sound like this guy needs to understand that **** isn't reality