By Erica - 08/07/2013 17:27 - United States - Mountain View

Today, my boyfriend and I were out cliff jumping, when for the first time, he told me he loved me. I panicked and pushed him over the edge and into the water. He's now in hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 625
You deserved it 72 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohcoolstorybro 14

Did you Say it back at least?!?

perdix 29

So, how does this story end? Did he forgive you or did he dump you? This is a real . . . *lowers sunglasses* cliff-hanger.

Comments

"I love you." *shoves* "How you like me now!??"

ea247 20

Boyfriend: " I love you. " *pushes* " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" * submerged under water * *hit sharp rocks * Girlfriend: " How cute. " *giggles*

jem970 19

How the hell is that "cute"?!

If you were waiting for the opportune moment.. that was it

If this man ever plans on a wedding proposal he might want to avoid cliffs, ledges, volcanos, waterfalls, and any other places one can be pushed into.

Thank God he didn't propose, you'd be in the funeral parlor, not the hospital.

He should be the one posting an FML. "Today, while cliff jumping with my girlfriend, I told her that I loved her for the first time. She responded by pushing me off a cliff into water. FML"

You might want to read some of the comments before you end up the fourth person to write the same damn thing.

Well now when my friends say " What could possibly happen if you tell him how you feel? Reject you? " I'll have a reasonable fear he could push me off a cliff.