By Erica - 08/07/2013 17:27 - United States - Mountain View

Today, my boyfriend and I were out cliff jumping, when for the first time, he told me he loved me. I panicked and pushed him over the edge and into the water. He's now in hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 625
You deserved it 72 513

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohcoolstorybro 14

Did you Say it back at least?!?

perdix 29

So, how does this story end? Did he forgive you or did he dump you? This is a real . . . *lowers sunglasses* cliff-hanger.

Comments

Someone tells you they love you and you push them off a cliff? Smooth.

Oh geez, if you push a guy off a cliff for saying I love you, what's gonna happen to the poor guy that proposes!?

She'll push him in front of a semi.

I advise a nice Skype conversation scheduled around the time the ring is being delivered by UPS.

perdix 29

So, how does this story end? Did he forgive you or did he dump you? This is a real . . . *lowers sunglasses* cliff-hanger.

It's cliff diving sir Perdix! What would cliff hanging accomplish?

47 "cliff-hanger" is a literary term for when a story leaves you hanging, wondering what happens next.

Well apparently no one understands sarcasm xD

assassinbanana0 20

That wasn't sarcasm. That was a lame excuse of a joke

I think your love may be a little rocky from here on out. Please try not to push it to far, you might slip off of a financial cliff.

perdix 29

#16, you mean Fiscal Cliff? The term that got obsoleted by "The Sequester?"

Of course Perdix! And here is where I *insert random financial thing that no one actually cares about*

Because that's a perfectly reasonable response.

The boyfriend's FML: Today, as I was cliff jumping with my girlfriend I said I love you to her for the first time. She then pushed me over the edge and now I'm hospitalized. FML

erck3800 12

would make a better bad luck brian meme, tells girlfriend he loves her, gets pushed off cliff

Did you dive in after him while confessing your undying love? Because that's how I envision it. Oh, and his name is Wesley for some reason.

I still cannot fathom how this happened. "I love you babe" "Aaaaah get away from me!" *pushes off cliff. Lolwut?

Looks like he is "falling" in love with you OP.