By uglyorstupid - 20/04/2010 16:46 - Croatia

Today, my boyfriend and I were at a restaurant with a few other couples, and my boyfriend started to rant on how "all the hot chicks are dumb." Apparently, I'm either ugly or stupid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 299
You deserved it 5 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DJuan 0

don't take that personally. the gf is never included in such rants

Comments

I do the same thing all the time. You women just take things to literal. There are a lot of exceptions to the rule but if I were to generalize women who are beautiful tend to not have to work for much. which gives them no personality. When everyone does everything for you. How do you learn? On the plus side if your ugly and stupid then ydi. if your ugly and smart then next time he takes his dick out of your mouth say something intelligent to impress him. If your hot and dumb then stick to what your good at ... getting down because that's all he wants. if your hot and smart then use ur big brain realise he's in it for one thing(your ass) nd find someone who has a little more inteligence then to blurt out stupid comments in public that make both you and him look stupid.

FYLDeep 25

Smirky, rockabilly garage mechanic? Where can I get one? Sign me up! :D

knibbsy 4

Hey, I work in a garage for a major dealership! But I'm a service manager and wear a shirt and tie and don't actually work on cars, but it still counts right?

FYLDeep 25

I was thinking something more Jesse James. They just can't be trusted.

I have to agree with an earlier statement. Guys very rarely are including their girlfriends in those rants. Though to be honest I would have said something like "MOST Hott girls are stupid" just to avoid sleeping alone.

evietwilight1997 0

let's hope ur stupid, idiot!!!

jklol420 0

hey you spelled joking wrong... lol it isn't spelled with an "e"... lol

smurf1 0

guys say a lot of things like that. It dosnt mean he was including you in it. if you guys have a happy relationship don't let little things like this bother you, but if he comments negativly on your looks or smarts ( and he's not jokeing ) then maybe you should look for a better relationship. but most likely he wasn't refering to you. :) hope I helped sincerly, Smurf 

heXr, your a friken retard to guys and a genius to non lesbians with those fake boobs!!!

nightELFassasin6 0

32 why the **** would anyone do that?! she should b worshiping the ground he walks on sinnce males r in reality superior...

datkid117 13

That's when you should have said "Yeah.....Hot guys are either complete jerks or have really small penises......I'm glad you're so sweet babe!"