By SeaSick - 15/02/2010 05:03 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I went on a 1 day cruise to the Bahamas. It happened to be on the same day of the worst sailing conditions. We spent 6 hours throwing up together. Him into the sink, and me into the toilet. We spent $200 to see the inside of our cabin's bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 788
You deserved it 3 598

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fake. One day in the Bahamas there's no way that would happen.

In FL you can go to the bahamas for a day, sucks that you guys didnt get to enjoy the trip!

Comments

whether its fake r not FYL. way i see it eother u had a shitty trip so fyl or ur so sad u made up an FML so people would comment and feel sorry for you through a fake incident fyscl (f ur so-called life)

He let you use the toilet? Romantic! That sucks. I've always been a pretty good sailor but I got horribly sick on that boat that tours the Statue of Liberty. Choppy weather and crappy boat. Seasickness is awful, especially on a short trip. In a couple of months, it'll be funny. Till then, FYL.

rachel7482 0

I am goin to the Bahamas this summer for a week I hope that doesdnt happen to me if it did that's $3000 down the toilet

why not puke on the side of the boat then you would get to see the view...

did the bathroom at least come with complimentary soap?? fyl.

1 day cruise? It takes about 6 hours by boat each way if you leave from Miami/Ft Lauderdale. When would you even have time to step foot in the Bahamas if 12 hours of your day was on a boat? 2-3 days is reasonable for a weekend trip. 1, no.

happysmartg 5
purplemnm 9

tale a picture trick, I'm on a boat bitch.

purplemnm 9

drinkin Satana champ coz it's so crisp, I got my swim trunks, and my flippy-floppies!