By Olive14 - 16/12/2010 20:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my best friend lost her virginity in the backseat of a car. I was sitting in the front. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 623
You deserved it 7 129

Olive14 tells us more.

Haha, alright, I'm gonna try to clear this up. It wasn't my car. We were with two guys and it was the guy she was hooking up with's car. I was sitting in the front seat talking with the other guy (you know, 'cause I kinda have this thing where I DON'T hook up with guys I've just met), when we heard sounds from the back and realized they were *******. It's freezing here this time of year, so there was nowhere to go and it was wayyyy too cold to get out of the car. Most. Awkward. Moment. Of. My. Life.

Comments

that's gross : You coulda left... weirdo

Agree. The perverts on this planet...

TaylorTotsYumm 10

They're perverts for having sex?

how does that make him a weirdo???? if your pussy gets hot and don't care if there are other guys well hell. that's just a damn good thing for the 3rd person

Or you could...not be a **** and do something else? There's a thought lol

slam on the brakes and claim there was a squirrel ran in front of u

1121osu2110 0

op ur friend is a *****... and ur fault for not leaving..

yes everyone who has sex is a *****. just stfu

sotagurl84 3

Seeing as that's how she's losing her virginity it is kinda slutty. It's not the sex it's the situation.

Since when is having sex in a car slutty? Granted, for this particular situation, it is kinda rude, but maybe her fantasy was to lose her virginity in a car, lol. If it was with some random dude it'd be kinda slutty, but we don't have that little tidbit of information, so we can't really judge. Edit: I take this back, as I read further down, OP CONFIRMED that it was some random dude. Slutty, she is!

What is a **** because now I’m getting confused? Where do you set the bar? ******* in Times Square in Christmas time?

******* in public is one thing, but if you're just wanting to be spontaneous with your boyfriend (or whoever you're having sex with) and **** somewhere besides your/that person's house, what's wrong with ******* in your car as long as you're somewhere private and you're not disturbing anyone? You people are boring if you think they only appropriate place to have sex is in a bed or in a shower.

varkey 7

@66: well it'd have been extremely slutty anyway because HER FRIEND IS IN THE FREAKING CAR WITH THEM... even if it was her longtime boyfriend, that is super slutty to do it in the presence of someone else who didn't explicitly ask to be there.

Like I said, ******* in a car =/= slutty. As for this situation, since her friend is in the car, it's slutty. If her friend weren't in the car, it would not be slutty, in my opinion.

What I think is the worst part of the situation is that it was her friends first time having sex, and there's her best friend in the front seat! I don't think having someone watch was apart of her vision of her first time having sex! And op you could've gotten out of the car to give them some privacy!

ops friend is a ***** for having sex in the back seat I someone else's car while other people are in it. read the post dumbass.

its his car he dosn't need too leave the car they do and would any guy leave the car or watch post answer

kreynolds84 0

#18 that made me laugh. or even swerve so they smack their heads into the side of the car lol

or some thing and op i would never get in the back seat again

Park the car, go and have a coffee and give them some space... Geeeez!!!

Seriously! Especially because it's her friends first time. I don't think having someone watch was apart of her vision of her first time having sex!

Maybe her friend should've had some dignity and not had sex with the random guy until they got somewhere that wasn't the car where her friend didn't have to watch. That's not being a friend imo, that's being desperate.