By effyou - 10/02/2011 05:16 - United States

Today, my best friend decided to start dating my ex. We broke up yesterday. She also thinks I'm crazy because I'm upset about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 376
You deserved it 4 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

azurasai 3

they were together long before that's why.

6 month rule should be adhered to, at the least. otherwise, not a very good friend.

Comments

Why do you care who drives your car after you have sold it?

I know how you feel. My ex girlfriend started dating my best friend 2 hours after we broke up.

babyblue666 1

u r crazy its a boy there r millions of them out there find another one a better one

Reasondon 0

First off, its not clear on who broke up with who. So stop saying it's the guy fault. Secondly, they broke up. Friends or not it doesn't matter who they date afterward. (my opinion)

datgirl 0

I'm sorry, OP. I totally know how that feels. Been there once. It hurt badly! The difference between our stories is that they never told me- I found out everything on my own when they stopped talking to me.

eal27058 0

See now if you broke up with him I would agree with your best friend but if he broke up with you I would agree with you....

Hey don't worry about it, just tell everyone that your ex is impotent and that your ex bestie has syphallis.

Exact same thing happened to me. :/ Sucks ass.

Same thing happened to me too, only my boyfriend and I broke up because he and my best friend fell madly in love while I was abroad for two weeks. Sucks big time, hang in there!

RainbowFormation 0

That happened to me... Only they'd been sleeping together or the past few weeks before we broke up. It really screws you up. So much for a best friend... It happened 3 years ago and I'm still bitter about it.