By Anonymous - 26/04/2009 02:03 - United States

Today, my best friend and I performed a rap to our whole school. The rap was "made up" by our friend. After the performance, a lot of friends asked me why I did a rap from Hannah Montana. Apparently the rap was off of a show for 8 year olds. We are 17 and people think we watch Hannah Montana. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 942
You deserved it 56 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

themangostar 0

If they knew it was from Hannah Montana they obviously watch it, so just shrug it off. hah

cheese jerky? i'm 19 and i watch hannah montana. :) i should be ashamed but i have other things to worry about.

Comments

musicmajor17 0

#108 - it's "lean it left" and "4 , 5 ,6 and you're feeling busted" haha...

xMooMoox 0

They could have younger siblings that watch it, I myself have a younger brother who does. I'm not going to lie, I do watch it sometimes when its on. Although I don't know the rap I know the general story line. Also your friend who "made it up" is s/he like an aspiring rap artist? Why would s/he make something up for just your benefit? Especially when they weren't even your "best" friend?

My fiance's buddy is 22 and he LOVES Miley Cyrus. His sister got him her CD as a joke, and he loved it. lol

fam_surprise 0

haha its not a big deal.. everyone probably thought it was really funny. if anyone actually cared then there is something wrong with them.... then again you are still in high school and people are so immature...

if they recognized it was by hanah montana, wouldnt that mean they watch it too?

suckstobeyou3 0

if your friends knew what it was, that makes them just as weird.

ohhhhshizzz 0

I hate when people trash other people's music views. So what if the OP likes rap or other people, you sound very idiotic because it's not like you HAVE to listen to it. Now do you? Really, if you think it's crap then don't listen to it. Simple as that, if you like Metal, rock, etc. Listen to it but don't push it onto other people. I love ALL music, and I will listen to all music. Everything has something good about it, and for some people to talk shit about a music genre is like I said above, VERY IDIOTIC. -Grow up, mature. *Oh and bringing race up is even dumber. Not all black people listen to rap, I barely do. And I know A LOT of white/spanish/ASIAN people who listen to rap. And black's who like metal. So don't generalize, because the genre comes from those people. ******* idiots. And personally I don't like Hannah Montana, but Miley Cyrus is a pretty good singer. And they do actually have two different sounds. Oh and they must watch it too to know where the rap came from.

hold up...everyone i know watches hannah montana. I am 18 years old! get over yourself....a group of my friends just went to see the movie at the drive in. Its not for 8 year olds, they probably wouldnt understand most of it! If youre a guy....well then that is very different hahaha p.s. hoedown throwdown is not a rap hahah

They clearly watch Hannah Montana cause they knew it. And I watched HM when I was 22, so whatever.