By blacksheep - 15/01/2017 16:00

Today, my 6 brothers and I (a girl) were finally finding out the sex of my mom's baby. It's going to be another boy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 485
You deserved it 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Talis99 26

God help any of your boyfriends. :)

Comments

So like is your family able to provide the emotional and financial support for each of you? Or is it a struggle pretty frequently? Because that's a lot of kids for one family in such an overpopulated world. Like how many of you share rooms? Lol or is it really spaced out?

So, like, are you, like, the world dictator on, like, how many children people are, like, allowed to have, like?

And are you, like, one of those, like, people who use the word "like" improperly?

Tell your mom to stop having children...

If your brothers are decent people they will be overly protective of you. Your boyfriends won't stand a chance.

One of these things is not like the other

You'll be stronger, because you will be fighting your brothers a lot!

Wait... Your mom's baby? So who's your 6 brother's mother then?? Sounds like maybe you share the same father, but there may be different mothers and or even households (which would make some of the other comments rather presumptuous). Regardless, I don't really see how this is an FML. There's going to be a new baby in the family and he or she should be welcomed just the same no matter the gender.

Good lord. Your parents must really like to screw

SmittyJA24 26

Does anyone know the difference between "sex" and "gender"??