By mvp - 26/07/2009 23:51 - United States

Today, my 50-year-old mother borrowed my denim miniskirt to go to the bar. In return, she offered to let me borrow her red "f*** me" pumps whenever I needed them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 950
You deserved it 3 486

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ThatDarnCat 0

I don't see how this is a FML. Your mom's ******* cool.

Comments

RJB 0

Hmm I see #30 on your post. Unless of course you meant to say I am an asshole and people ALWAYS think that when people respond to the first post. Speaking of "First" What if the first time your mom wore them she got lucky so wouldnt that be good luck for you?

I don't see how this is a fml what's wrong with a cougar that likes to be ******?

RosarioRivera 0
22cute 17

You should ne proud that your 50 year old Mother can still fit into your mini.

that is hysterical (for a third party, no doubt)

Mr_BOBO 0

bet the daughters gonna wear em.... eventually... oh....and tell your mom i'll give her the 5 doallars for the bj later, dont get pain till next thursday, so yea....

littlemisshottie_fml 0
americayay 0

Eh. F your mom's life. She's realizing there's more behind her than ahead of her and looking pathetic while trying to recapture her youth.

ThatDarnCat 0

I don't see how this is a FML. Your mom's ******* cool.

Your mama sounds like a cougar. rawr baby.

fmlgal 0

this sounds funny and something to laugh at and make fun of your mom for not fml haha

RESTAREA 0

I think the REAL FML comes when you think about what kinds of stains might show up on that skirt by the next time you see it...