By Anonymous - 16/04/2016 07:16 - United States - Roscoe

Today, my 3 year-old woke up with diarrhea. The stench caused him to throw up. My husband started sympathy puking all over the floor. I'm so exhausted already that I'm considering just burning the damn house down to avoid cleaning it all up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 786
You deserved it 1 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your husband should clean up his own vomit.

mrswombat 16

I feel for you. My mom once had to wake me up while I was puking in my sleep.

Comments

At least your husband didn't get sympathy diarrhea too.

This is why you don't have kids, though. Cause you get stuck cleaning up way too many messes. I feel bad for people who willingly have children for this reason.

JubileeBee 31

i feel bad for your parents too then

I'm sure you had someone to help you clean up your messes when you were three, too. I love my son and don't regret him at all, he can't help getting sick any more than I can.

I never said I didn't feel bad for my parents. I do. I never asked to be born.

You feel that way, others don't. It's just as bad to say what you did as others saying they "feel bad you don't get the joy of children" or something like that. I don't see a reason to feel bad for someone if they willingly and happily have children. Id be happy for them, just as Id be happy for someone who wanted to stay childless doing so. They're living their lives how they want and how they'll be happy.

Trust me, worth it (burning the house down, joking ha). I had to double bag my daughter (a size 3 and a size 4) in order to stop it. *I* would have the sympathy puke. But yes, i agree. Husband should pick up his own vomit.

hang in there. a mom's job is not a thankless one, but it is challenging.

Same girl. Lol, my boyfriend has the same problem but with our daughter everytime he changes a poop diaper he throws up cause the smell.

You just made me sooooo glad I never had kids

Even without burning the house down, you've avoided cleaning it by going on your phone.

Yet another reason I do not want kids. They smell, and having sensory sensitivities means I can barely tolerate being around them in public. Having to live with one would probably drive me literally insane.

Same here. I feel your pain. :( Although, it's not like I like kids and am devastated that my sensitivities will prevent me from one day having a child for the very reason that I will end up crazy, but I do empathize with the whole "can't deal with (crying/loud) children in public" thing.