By chelserusera - 14/05/2009 01:45 - United States

Today, my 3-year-old said, "Mommy, I can share my teddy grahams with you." I said, "Thanks, honey, you're so sweet." And I ate a few. When I popped the last one in my mouth, I said, "Oh no, all gone!" She said, "That's okay, I have more." Then pulled the next handful out of her underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 367
You deserved it 7 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rofl. that's kind of cute, yet gross.

jumpgurl23 0

Comments

That's pretty damn sick XP That's why I never accept food from my nephews unless I KNOW where it came from! Seen too many things go wrong . . . And I think that most people who are saying it's cute mean that it's cute that the little girl was so happy to share with her mum, not that the mum was eating incredibley questionable food. The people who DID think it was cute that the mum was eating the violated Teddy Grahams are seriously sick, and probably have a fetish for 2 Girls 1 Cuip.

jamblasticus 0

Next time, sniff the Teddy Grahams first.

lol I think that's illegal in some states. FYL.

LAUREN1606 0

niceeee. thats hilariouss, haha rugrats :] and #53, three year olds don't just GET herpes. its transmitted. hence the name: STD.

Kids are digusting. Way to go parents. I hope you catch something nasty.

As much as I wanna say FYL, I think this is a YDI because you probably should teach your child not to stuff things down her underwear. Especially not things she gives to other people.

#6 lmfao! could be! the chance is always there : )

Satoyuki 0

It makes me wanna say AWW and EWW at the same time..

rihannalover 0

yeah that's cute. but she's your daughter, so it isn't as disgusting as if you were babysitting her. FYL though!