By Anonymous - 09/05/2009 14:45 - Norway

Today, my 3 year old kid wanted to do something nice. I told him he could pick up some of his toys. He washed my new Iphone instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 949
You deserved it 7 527

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lmmmr 0

Fail. Don't let kids or animals near your iphone unsupervised.

Comments

Couple of things. 1) Water Damage does void the warranty. 2) Apple only provides 90 days of coverage while AT&T provides none. You can purchase Applecare on the iPhone 3G within the first 30 days of purchase. However, I'm not sure if this covers water damage or not. 3) As far as I can tell, there are no plans to release a new iPhone in June. A friend of mine is a manager at an AT&T store and she hasn't heard anything about it. The only thing we are probably getting is the 3.0 firmware and Apple has stated that they will never release new firmware and a new device on the same day after all the issues they had when 2.0 and the iPhone 3G came out on the same day. BTW, I can't really tell YDI or FYL. I know how bad it sucks if your phone get ruined but it is a little bit of your own fault for leaving the phone where the child could get to it. Edited For Spelling!

mehwhateverr 0

at least he was trying to do something nice for you. i think that's sweet, even if it ended badly.

lmmmr 0

AT&T does not provide insurance. The OP is screwed.

lmmmr 0

#33 - Verizon is in talks with Apple to release two mini Iphone devices that are basically ipods that will place calls over a wifi network.

YDI for letting your child have access to expensive electronics at such an age. When I was 3, everything expensive or fragile was always out of my reach.

YDI for having a kid. This is why we can't have nice things.

You need to get rid of that kid? I'll hope that's just a joke, if not, wow man you need something to think with, and as soon as possible. And this is really cute, just unfortunate for you xD At least he tried to help =)

Why are people blaming the 3 year old??? It's not like little children have an adult thought process. Come on! He didn't know any better. It's the parents' job, when they have young kids, to make sure the things they don't want their kids to play with are out of reach.