By erphy21 - 26/09/2015 20:44 - United States - Lompoc

Spicy
Today, my 18 year old son learned that just because his girlfriend was on top doesn't mean gravity will prevent her from becoming pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 046
You deserved it 6 277

Same thing different taste

Comments

This is why everyone needs good quality sex education

redmeer 1

more like sex ed doesn't exist.

It does exist, it's just that young people (and I mean mostly middle schoolers) don't bother to pay attention and laugh whenever the instructor says penis or ******. And they're stupid enough to think "I'm young, I won't get an STD or pregnant."

princessbloky 12

This is why proper sexual education matters

school sex ed sucks but i don't see how you can be that stupid, i knew this stuff when i was 13 yet OP is 18 and still made this mistake.

A lot of kids believe in myths like this unless taught otherwise. The fact the son said 'gravity' as an explanation means he actually had reasoning behind his belief, though obviously it was wrong.

ourtneyc 14

I hope he doesn't find out his girlfriend is pregnant

He already knows. That's why the FML said he "LEARNED".

Why would you hope for something like that? What the father shouldn't know that he may or may not become a father? He already knows and that's a GOOD thing he knows.

Apparently, we need to start teaching lessons in gravity during sex ed.

finalyearsofhate 22

You should have made sure he understood the mechanics of sex and how to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Parenting fail.

How do you know that his parent didn't have the full sex talk with their son??? You are assuming that the parent didn't because the son is apparently not the brightest bulb in the box. A lot kids don't listen or giggle like a five year old anytime sex ed is spoken about. Don't always blame the parent or school systems for teenagers getting pregnant. if they are having sex then they are old enough to understand the consequences of having unprotected sex.

Goblin182 26

and this is why he never should've been born so you're at fault

wow, that's kind of ****** up to say!!!

127 if someone is born and they don't know how logic works then they're kinda useless