By Anonymous - 01/11/2012 11:17 - United Kingdom - Hull

Today, multiple people admired my elaborate face paint. This happens every Halloween, at least every Halloween since I got badly burnt in a car accident. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 085
You deserved it 2 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That has got to be the worst fml I've read. I'm sorry about that.

unknown_user5566 26

It's unfortunate that you are forced to remember the accident's effect on you every Halloween. If you're a glass-half-full type of person, I'd suggest that you enter costume contests, to try and make the best of your situation. :)

Comments

Aww I'm sorry! Ignore the hate. Bless you!!!

Life is a journey OP, sometimes we don't get to choose our path and sometimes the path we choose does not take us where we expected... Keep your chin up and let the beauty inside you shine through! Use your experience to help guide and strengthen those younger, that may have suffered a similar way. Turn your pain and any possible anger into strength and a will to survive. You can champion this unfortunate accident and be remembered for your true beauty!

Aw, I'm sure they mean no harm by it. They don't know any better. If it were me I'd tell them I was being Zuko from Avatar!

Thats a horrible thing to have to be reminded of every year. im sorry op.

49, you really shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot when you clearly can't form a logical coherent sentence. They? How many people do you want burnt? Its? What belongs to it here? Who's it? Jumping on the bandwagon at the first instance and labeling someone as an idiot will only make you look like a self centered twat who, really, has nothing much going on up there, somewhere.

Sorry hon. I Wish people weren't so insensitive.

jem970 19

I am so sorry for your misfortune OP. stay strong and know that they wouldn't have said that if they knew. I am sure you are beautiful inside and out.

Beast962 4

The "You deserved it " option shouldn't even be on here for this FML

Yes it is. There's a marvelous thing called a dictionary, I suggest you get acquainted.

KiddNYC1O 20

It's actually proper English!