By arctic1 - 27/05/2009 09:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, me and my girlfriend were heading back to her place. On the way there, she was rubbing and stroking me. When we got there, I asked her mom for a congrats hug. I forgot I had a hard on from my girlfriend. She felt it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 320
You deserved it 68 675

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fatfaceunited 0

How do you forget you have a boner? Generally they're pretty apparent. Unless you have a small dick in which case the mom probably didn't feel it

warmvanillasugar 0

Comments

#18: Thank you #19: AHHAHAHAHA, just imagine.... OP: Seriously, congrats hug?

freddie_fml 0

How on earth can you "forget" you have a hard-on?

fretforyerlatte 0

yeah i don't see how you forget about your boner, especially as things were JUST getting hot & heavy moments before. you really totally forgot about it that quickly? this story would work better if you said that her mom insisted on giving you a congratulatory hug (for what, btw?) and you tried to avoid her because of your throbbing hard-on but were unable. but hey that's assuming you made it up.

Way to explain what the congrats hug was for..... and how did you forget that you had a hard on?! You'd think you would have noticed it sticking out!

18... I'm a man and I'm all for (the second half) your reply! I'm all for getting heated and teasing each other... sometimes it's nice to taunt each other all day long until finally you just cannot resist (despite your urges) the heat of the moment and you grab each other... Pull in so tight you couldn't slip a piece of paper between the two of you, your leg wrapped tightly behind my back... you look up as I breath gently just behind your ear and kiss gently the back and sides of your neck... Breathing heavy... bodies sweating... hearts pounding... fingers tingling... then... clothes flying... your finger nails scratching and digging deep into my back... your eyes roll back into your, your body relaxes... (edit)

*achievement unlocked* creepasaurus Rex.

xandyx33 0

I'm beginning to think that there are so many fake FMLs on this site. Either that or there are just too many retards. Do you by any chance have a micropenis? Forgetting an erection. Dumbass! Your penis is one of the most sensitive body parts.

bonafidehustler 0

Who forgets they have an erection, and more importantly, HOW? Why is the mom giving you a congratulations hug? How do you KNOW the mom felt the erection? If you weren't able to feel it and somehow "forgot" about it, who's to say the mom felt it? Did she tell you? #27: Thanks for the whole porno script there.

@#27 way to try and have cyber sex via comment. That sure shows her how manly you are. Idiot. As for this, it's just a stupid, dumb, badly wirrten FML.