By peopleinthepark - 30/05/2009 14:46 - United States

Today, it was beautiful out. I decided to play guitar at the park near my house. I left my guitar case open, asking not for money but for feedback. I got two pieces of paper with feedback: 1) You're fat. 2) Get a life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 947
You deserved it 13 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

awdorable 0

Oh, I'm sorry, that sucks. FYL. Next time, say 'POSITIVE' Feedback, that would be better, dude.

people are always rude. don't mind them

Comments

amazingkate 0

well, if you are fat and you don't have a life, you shouldn't fish for compliments. and you shouldn't play guitar in public if you don't just want people to throw a few bucks at you. that whole setup is odd. it's a hell of a lot easier for me to get a quarter out of my purse than it is for me to fill out a feedback slip. f you for suggesting that i have to evaluate your shit. get over yourself, man. i'm not trying to be overly harsh. i honestly think that this is good, critical feedback for you once and for all.

Dude, I can't fathom what kind of ground you think you stand on when you say "it's a hell of a lot easier for me to get a quarter out of my purse than it is for me to fill out a feedback slip. f you for suggesting that i have to evaluate your shit." and still tell them they're fat and should get over themselves when you find it too difficult and are to lazy to give an evaluation instead of a quarter. Nobody even forced you to do anything, so if you're really that lazy all you need to do is ignore, so what the hell are you bitching about? Get over YOURSELF. I hope karma rips your face off.

rakhil11 7

here is your 3rd bit of feed back stop acting like ur deep !!!!!

OhDamn2468 0

I had a boyfriend who would ask for money while he played guitar at mcdonalds. I often got so embarrassed, I'd walk away and pretend I didn't know him. Later he'd come up to me and tell me how mad he is that he only got a dollar fifty from playing three hours. Anyways, Its stupid to try and get a few bucks from playing guitar in public. Feed back, yes, but only if you're playing stuff you made up. If you're playing a song they've heard a thousand times, no one is going to listen. And- wow, the guitar. Do you know how many people can play guitar in one city? A lot. Try something more exotic, Like the drums violin or some kind of wind instrument. And maybe you should lose some weight. Just because.

LittleBossLady 0

Yeah. EVERYONE should loose weight just because. 6 foot 4 inches and 90 pounds? Lose a bit of weight! Your input was really good and interesting until that point, OhDamn. Why should she have to loose weight? Why can't she just be appreciated for who she is? Don't take them to heart, PeopleInThePark. It takes talent to even learn to play an instrument. And you're beautiful the way you are and shouldn't have to change yourself for anyone. Be you because you're perfect and keep playing your guitar because that's what YOU like to do.

I agree with the bosslady wholeheartedly, but to sum it up for you, ohdamn, you're a #@(!#% asshole. No wonder you have a dumbass boyfriend. God there are some knobs around, how can anyone deserve this kind of treatment? it's sick. If you don't like the music that's played there's a better approach then "you're fat" or "you suck". If you went to the extra effort of actually getting the pen and paper out, you could at least make it constructive, so people can learn, instead of just doubting themselves in general. I want to gather all these assholes up and put them on some seperate part of the earth and see how long they last before they all commit suicide. Keep playing man, you can only improve. Shit on the people who put you down when you become a rock star :) or something of that calibre.

fmlyoumeanie 0

Well you DID ask for feedback.

look at the bright side, none of them said you sucked

tchaikovsky93 0

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

cindayy77 0
taylordanielle98 1

You're doing something you enjoy right? There for you do have a life & there's no such thing as fat