By Anna - 28/03/2012 01:08 - United States

Today, it's my twenty first birthday. My biggest birthday surprise was discovering that I'm alcohol intolerant, by vomiting my first beer all over my boyfriend's mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 727
You deserved it 4 653

Same thing different taste

Comments

I Can drink vodka, tequila and etc. Without there being anything wrong, but beer i just can't handle more than a couple of sips of. So don't worry OP!

No stems no seeds that you don't need, I can smoke a bowl of, Badass weed.

You sure you werent just nervous? If you rush a pint it can make you Ill.

nicole86 8

Well I guess your lifelong dream of becoming a raging alcoholic went down the drain... Lol Happy Birthday :)

1crabbygirl 10

or pregnant. I barfed up a hurricane at Pat O's as my positive pregnancy test.

Monsterchevy 0

so when underage kids drink they turn stupid? ive seen so many adults in my life act like children when theyre drunk. so dont say just underage drinkers act dumb. who cares if your "underage" and drink. i get just about anyone to bu me alcohol there are tons of ways to get it. an bout 90% of you are hpyocrites...how many of actually waited til you were 21 to have your frist drink? prolly not many.

So you can't drink, alcohol it's not that bad if you think about it. Now you know you won't be "that" drunkard who does "weird" things. On the plus side you are also old enough to get into casinos so cheer up. Life without drinking could turn out to be better than you expect.

LulusLemon 8

Maybe you're just beer intolerant? Beer was my first drink too, and I was told that it was an "acquired taste". I've never tasted something so disgusting in my life and that hasn't changed lol. Try vodka