By Anonymous - 31/08/2010 16:32 - United States

Today, it's my nephew's second birthday. He was sitting on my lap, so I started tickling him. He laughed and squirmed so much, he smashed his mouth on my desk. Two bloody hours at the hospital later, he has no two front teeth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 957
You deserved it 9 910

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if hes two they are milk teeth, bad but not the end of the world

Poor thing. He'll probably hate tickling for the rest of his life now haha

Comments

rofflewaffle 9

When I was 6 years old, my cousin had his 7th birthday party at a mini-golf place. Trying to look like a cool pro-golfer, I swung the club back hard before hitting the ball. My cousin was behind me, and I knocked out his front teeth. On his birthday. Now we laugh about it.

For everyone saying they will grow back, you have a point, but did it ever happen to you? Probably not. Something similar happened to me at age 3 and while you don't really care as a kid, your parents sure will, and when you get older and look at tons of pictures of when you were missing teeth you realize how stupid you look and see why your parents cared. It's one thing if you look at a picture of when your missing your two front teeth from natural causes, but when you are looking at a time frame of approximately 4 to 6 years of pictures where you were missing those teeth..it's different. OP it's your fault so ydi, **** the kids life.

shhhitsasecret 0

at least they weren't his permanent teeth? :)

MetalFish 0

YDI for being irresponsible. It's a 2 year old for Christ's sake, be careful!

No front teeth for five years :/ ah well could be worse

Why are you roughhousing around any furniture he could fall into? That was beyond careless. This kid is two years old! He's enjoying the attention and doesn't have a clue of what an idiot you're being, and he probably doesn't have the vocabulary or sophistication to say, "Stop, you're scaring me." I know firsthand what a terrible thing it was. My father got into roughhousing with me near a sharp-edged coffee table when I was five. I had a black eye that lasted for weeks, and it was terrifying and painful for me.

it was a accident albeit a preventable one. when I was twelve I was wrestling with my dad and he accidently fractured my wrist. boohoo I didn't even cry he also used to Charlie horse me and etc. but it made me tough and capable. obviously your father had the reverse effect.

stedfastwolf 11
RedPillSucks 31

OP, you do realize that tickling is a form of torture, right?