This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Today on the Howdy Doody show: Dealing with loss - 30/05/2017 14:00

Today, it's been six months since my coworker's father passed away, and ever since then, for some reason, he has only been communicating to others using a marionette puppet. While I do still feel sorry for him, I'm beginning to be a bit annoyed and even more concerned for his mental well being. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 778
You deserved it 192

Top comments

It should be agreed on that he needs therapy. You may have to help him get to a therapist

Wait. It's been SIX MONTHS and only now you're becoming annoyed with the puppet creepshow? I worry about YOUR mental well-being!

Comments

It should be agreed on that he needs therapy. You may have to help him get to a therapist

That would be a nice gesture but they're just coworkers. We don't know how close they are outside of the work place. If OP were to even suggest it, they could be liable for harassment. If anything I would suggest going to your boss about it and hopefully they'll follow up. I understand it's for selfish reasons (because you're annoyed) but it's still nice that you want to help him.

Yes, bringing it to the Bosses' attention is better then recommending therapy yourself. Good luck with your coworkers!

Does he use the puppet to ask his boss for a raise?

Wait. It's been SIX MONTHS and only now you're becoming annoyed with the puppet creepshow? I worry about YOUR mental well-being!

Lucky O'Guin 18

He's been watching The Beaver. Your only recourse is to cut off his puppeteering hand!

I guess the perks of the job have a few strings attached.