By badbirthday - 16/03/2009 20:51 - Canada

Today, is my 16th birthday. Thinking that my parents would be out of town for it like they had every other year, I decided it would be fun to tan nude in my backyard. Apparantly my parents set up a surprise party for my sweet 16. I was standing naked infront of half my school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 127 426
You deserved it 46 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, on a plus side...at least your parents started to care 16 years late?

Comments

xolotl 0

you usually don't find out until the day of that your parents are out of town?

thats gotta suck....haha kinda funny thow total FML for sure i mean..did the party still continue? haha

KyleOkposofan 0

Well if you go outside naked, you risk this happening.

JediMindTricksWS 2

Do you often tan nude? where do you live? Oh wait you're only 16, n/m

pommeblossom 0

Why would you decide to lay outside naked on your birthday?

wrestler_fml 0

You better have had a giant c*ck, because girls have ****-star like expectations, and if they see an average-sized d*ck on somebody they don't already like, they'll surely be turned off. how do I know? Don't ask. ...sister troubles. haha my sis saw me coming out of the shower and laughed, until i pointed out that mine erect was just over 6", which (to her sad surprise) was above average, by .3 inches. She then proceeded to say she hoped her b/f wasn't like that or she'd dump him, and also that all the girls she knew thought that as well, except those who were disappointed when they saw THEIR boyfriends d*cks! its funny girls dont put 2 and 2 together. but at any rate, this guy is screwed unless he delivered.

#21, I'm sure other people have told you already...but you're freakin' retarded...I live in Florida and I'm pretty damn sure it's not snowing here.

how do you (#38) know if its a girl or guy, b/c it doesnt say, so u r assuming. And its more likely to be a girl b/c more girls go tanning than guys

You fail. Under the FML it says the OP's username and gender.

Oh, #21, is where you live the only place in the world?? It was 90 degrees out here in Tucson, and some people live in the mysterious "Southern Hemisphere" where Summer is just coming to an end.