By badbirthday - 16/03/2009 20:51 - Canada

Today, is my 16th birthday. Thinking that my parents would be out of town for it like they had every other year, I decided it would be fun to tan nude in my backyard. Apparantly my parents set up a surprise party for my sweet 16. I was standing naked infront of half my school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 127 426
You deserved it 46 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, on a plus side...at least your parents started to care 16 years late?

Comments

Your parents should celebrate your birthday with you every year... Maybe next year you can all tan nude together....by the way I lob being you neighbor

expect your nude picture to be distributed throughout the teen population wherever you live. im sure some of them managed to caught your photo using camera phone. yay to sexting.

Lets be real though how many of them havn't seen you naked before? ****!

how is it that noone has addressed the fact on how highly improbable that the parents in this situation would be able to set up a (half the school) sized "surprise" birthday party while you are in the backyard. think about how hard it would be to get all those people into the house without you hearing. Much less getting them to the house all at the same time. For that many people to quietly meet, sneak in, and hide in that amount of time without getting caught is highly unlikely. think about it.

why don't you just go to a tanning bed?

Sounds like a fraud. If it isn't, I hope you have nice ****.

CowGoesMoo 0

This is kinda like the whole naked book club one, but a little more believable since people at a surprise party are actually silent. Also, that sucks.

wow.. that would suck... and guys, don't you think that if someone was going out to tan nude in their own backyard, it would mean that they have fences or some sort of protection that would make them feel safe naked on their own? And how do we know that she didn't have a towel with her? When I get scared or surprised, I drop things all the time.

justinsbaby291 0

that was ur own fault...what were u doing naked in ur backyard? any neighbor could have easily seen...that was just dumb