By NoSpirit - 01/11/2012 08:20

Today, in the spirit of Halloween and to get back at a child who repeatedly pressed the doorbell until I showed up, I quickly opened the door and yelled "Boo!" The child ended up being carried away crying with wet pants by a mother threatening to sue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 033
You deserved it 5 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How can she sue you for that? It's ******* Halloween

iOceanus 18

Hey, he got what he deserved! It was only a scare anyway.

Comments

FMLs like this really make me appreciate my mom. Of course she would allow me to have fun, but if it became too annoying for others she'd firmly tell me to behave. Nothing wrong with telling your kid to be quiet if they're screaming for 5 minutes at a grocery store... Sorry you had to meet an unfit mom like this on Halloween, OP. Keep up the childish spirit for next Halloween!

She can't sue you for scaring a kid on Halloween. Bitch moms just say shit like that to scare people.

What a bitch. And sorry, I accidentally hit "YDI" with my malfunctioning mouse.

Keiren 14

One year when I was a kid our neighbor's son popped out of the window by the front door with a mask on and scared the hell out of me. I screamed and did my best imitation of the Flash ever and ran back home. (We lived right across the street.) His mother coaxed me back, apologized and gave me extra candy. There was no mention of suing, what's wrong with people? It's Halloween!

How can you sue for that, I guess in America you can sue for anything and everything right?

Hah! What's she going to charge you with? I say good show for literally scaring the piss outta him.

You get 1,000 points in my book :) too bad you didn't video tape it.

They can't sue! I mean it's halloween! She needs to get a grip

For one its your house and can't sue for scaring kids

They were on your property being completely obnoxious. If the mother seriously intended to sue, charge her for trespassing and the whole thing would likely get thrown out. Either way, she loses for being an idiot.