By NoSpirit - 01/11/2012 08:20

Today, in the spirit of Halloween and to get back at a child who repeatedly pressed the doorbell until I showed up, I quickly opened the door and yelled "Boo!" The child ended up being carried away crying with wet pants by a mother threatening to sue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 033
You deserved it 5 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How can she sue you for that? It's ******* Halloween

iOceanus 18

Hey, he got what he deserved! It was only a scare anyway.

Comments

doglover100 28

She is suing over Halloween traditions? She's dumb.

That "mother" has a lot of nerve threatening to sue you over that...what a B****! SHE needs to teach her little brat a thing or 2 about etiquette...the kid deserved to be scared...maybe that'll teach them to ring the bell ONCE!

wow. You are gonna waste your time sueing someone over a pair of whitey tighties.

Didn't you explain & apologize? I don't do Halloween anymore, too old to be bothered! Apparently, we had an Indian in the neighborhood shooting his toy bow & arrows at cars & houses! I found the arrows littering the road & driveways and the bow in my driveway! Luckily, they're the suction cup ones!

kid can dish it but he cant take it. thats what halloweens about. he shouldn't be out if he's so sensitive to that.

redneckguy429 1

people sue over everything now it's pathetic

That kid is the one who deserved it. I handed out candy last night, no more than 10 kids said "trick or treat" and not one said thank you. If someone is giving you free candy, the least you can do is be polite and patient.

misterbufford 1

Sounds like a WIN to me. Good job!

If a kid wets himself every time he's startled or scared, he's way too young to be taken trick-or-treating.

Really? You have to be a bully and make a kid cry and wet himself? Is it possible to open the door and say "Please don't do that"? Just remember, karma is a bitch, much like yourself!