By drugsforthugs - 18/11/2014 17:26 - United States - Sierra Madre

Today, in the middle of a boring class, my friend offered me some Smarties. We're not allowed to eat in class, but I had a couple anyway. As I put them in my mouth, my "friend" stood up and yelled that I was doing ecstasy. I might actually get expelled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 274
You deserved it 4 443

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have spit them out and proven that it was candy, then get some new ******* friends

Just ask for a drugs test. They can't expel you on the little evidence.

Comments

they cant expel you without proof you are in possession of drugs or have a positive drug test right? just make sure to ditch that "friend" OP

But you guys aren't thinking. Suppose op really did drugs the night before. If they test him for this one that's really a candy the drugs from last night would show up.

I was about to say YDI because you weren't following class rules, but then I saw what your "friend" did, so FYL :(. I hope you don't get expelled and everything works out!

Let's be honest with ourselves. It's hard to fend off the urge to taste the rainbow.

It's smarties, not like he had a meal in the midst of class, hardly a reason to say YDI.

I never ate breakfast so I had to wait until lunch to eat. If someone offered me candy, I would take it. Hell, even the teachers handed out candy sometimes. I followed rules and was a good student, i just don't see eating candy as such a horrible thing especially if you were like me and it helped get you to lunch

If it's that serious, just admit to a drug test. Then, if we had similar personalities, you'd only be suspended for beating the hell out of your friend.

This FML reminds me of the test scene in Freaky Friday.

He needs some smarties because he's stupid.

I went through this same shit in high school. This guy in school stalked me. Like he showed up at my house once uninvited. After I called his mom he never did again but. Also, he called me all these sexual names and tried to touch me so I'd hit him to get him to stop, but he never stopped. And no administration ever did anything about it, despite me trying to get someone to get him to stop. So one day he brought a giant baggie of pills to school, passed them to me across the lunch the table, in front of a teacher. In front of a teacher. I cannot stress this enough. Naturally THIS got their ******* attention... Oh and I was in trouble too. Yes, they were real honest to god pills. I nearly got ******* expelled even though I had the teacher behind my back and three witnesses saying I didn't do anything. I want to say I don't think you'll get expelled, but if Smarties for you are sour, I don't have much faith. Ask for a drug test, get a teacher you know well you back you up. If they're doing this right, they're going to call in friends for testimonials on your behavior, and hopefully your other friends aren't in on this "prank". Good luck, OP.

I would suggest a drug test too... assuming you could pass one.

Just explain what happened and offer to take a drug test. Ecstasy only stays in the bloodstream for a couple days so even if you had done it in the past, it will come up negative. Also you deserve better friends, OP :(

Scorpio1691 29

true. but if they test the hair. there would be a result there if someone does take it.