By szinna - 07/06/2009 19:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, in an effort to seduce my husband, I laid in bed caressing myself. He walked in, looked at me, and said, "Is the ground beef in the freezer still good?" When I answered yes, he turned and walked out of the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 095
You deserved it 6 794

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Give me a call, I'll make you feel like a woman.

lagoosie 0

What the hell is up with people trying to play hard to get or trying to seduce people? ******* get off your ass, and tell him you want to be with him. But, yeah FYL AND YDI. Stop playing with yourself, and go play with your husband.

Comments

#35 because guys prefer real beef to yours? OP: you're obviously either not doing something right in bed or your husband was really hungry.

You should've replied "I'm better".

if you want him, you tell him otherwise he will not know what the **** you want women always like to give signals when it come to sex instead of direct request and thats suck !!! men dont get signals because our brain is not structured that way. i like it when my woman approch me and tell me: "i want you, and i want you now"

glykoula09 0

maybe he thought you had an itching problem...and were squeaming...and wanted to rub the cold beef on you to help you feel better..just a thought..some people are into that..

warpedtourgurl 0

Haha I like how a certain umber of people on here assume you just got ugly and fat and he didnt want you. Maybe her husband just didnt realise she was trying to seduce him. Men are stupid sometimes.

The man was hungry!! But seriously, I just can't feel bad for you. Your sexual frustration is no concern of mine while there are women being raped in the Congo. Only semi-kidding...I'm getting sick of "FML's" like this x(

lifeasweknewit 0

FYL. Clearly you should know by now your husband needs you to be more clear with your intentions.

cima3695 0

Haha... Men... So oblivious.

Goonts 0

he was hungry give him a break