By arh - 28/08/2012 00:10 - Australia - Newport

Today, I wore an expensive vintage blazer which I'd purchased at a market in Paris. Turns out my colleague has the exact same one, only hers is from a clearance rack at Target. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 688
You deserved it 8 812

Same thing different taste

Comments

I do not know why that double posted so for that I apologize. Sorry.

If it wasn't expensive for her, it wouldn't be that much of an FML...

The different Australian company is called Wesfarmers and they own a chain of stores called Target Australia. So the statement "Actually Target's Australian (I live in Australia) and almost all of it's stuff is made in China and are imitations." was still wrong because that company is not Target Corporation, it's Wesfarmer. Target Corporation is an American company. There is only a chain of stores called Target Australia.

and being as neither is available in France the OP might want to double and triple check that the blazer she has is actually "the exact same" as the one her colleague has. It could be that her colleague just has a good imitation of the one that she bought and she herself has the higher quality one.

Motherfookers 4

34 - I don't think OP needs or wants expensive clothes, per se, because it seems as if she resents the fact that she spent so much money when there was a cheaper alternative available (even though she wasn't aware of that).

KiddNYC1O 20

#1- You can't go on this site with that attitude...