By imawesome - 02/03/2012 03:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, I wondered if my orgasms are worth the bother, seeing as I get horrible "I feel like I'm dying" cramps every time I climax. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 974
You deserved it 2 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cradle6 13

Might want to see a doctor about that.

If it really hurts bad, you should see a doctor, no joke.

Comments

Sometimes when my body has a sensation that seems the exact opposite of what everybody says it should feel like. I consider consulting a professional. A doctor perhaps?

If you're too shy to talk to a doctor, then ask google!

In the context of medical complaints google is often misguiding and worrying. Search "headache" for example.

ZOMG IT SAYS I HAVE BRAIN CANCER! LOL - some people are just ridiculous.

Ask Google? Seriously? I am doubtful Google were to provide a solid diagnosis. Finding a good, experienced doctor may be better. Using Google first and asking your doctor of the possibilities later may provide better help.

MissHayleyJames 7

When a cardiologist diagnosed me with a heart condition, he didn't tell me anything about it and told me to just go home and google it. So apparently according to him google is a wonderful source of medical information.

It's called indometreosis (probably not spelled right but you'll say it correctly) could also be p.i.d. either way a gynecologist would be better than "a doctor" and if you don't have ins every city in every state has a sliding scale planned parenthood low to no income + kids= free - kids = low cost

It's spelled "endometriosis", exactly as someone before you spelled it. And a gynecologist IS a doctor.

I believe they meant to suggest that a Gynecologist is much better than a General Practitioner. The GP will most likely send you to an OB/GYN as a referral, but by this point she should already have a set OB/GYN.

MissHayleyJames 7

Not everyone has a set obgyn. I don't. I did in high school but moved away for college and have just gone to a couple random ones at the college health center. I'm moving back home this summer and am going to have to find a new one at some point. I know other people who just go to PP for their check ups and whatnot and don't have one set doctor.

Yeah I'm with everyone else.. Seems like something you should be telling a doctor rather than a bunch of random people on fml..

furbob1 4

You could be happy you even get them.

That happened to me at the beginning of my pregnancy....

Solution is spelled D-O-C-T-O-R? How the hell old are you anyway? Do you need Mommy to make the appointment or can you pull on your Big Girl panties and do it yourself?

desireev 17

No need to be a jackass! Did ya ever think that it may be too expensive for OP to go see the Dr.? There are many reasons why OP may not be able to see the Dr. So stop being so rude!

Wow, how old are you? Immature comment. She might not need to go to the doctors, or she might already have been. She didn't state whether she knew what was wrong or not. She was simply stating that they hurt so much she wasn't sure they were worth it.

No. Wrong. Go Directly To Library. Read Dictionary. Gain +3 to Spelling.