By w_t_f - 18/02/2009 09:16 - United States

Today, I woke up to the sound of scissors. My mom was cutting my hair while I was asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 134
You deserved it 5 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you get to take care of her when she's too weak to do it for herself. "Boy wants a car from his Dad Dad says, first you gotta cut that hair Boy says, hey Dad Jesus had long hair and Dad says that's right son but Jesus walked everywhere"

I think your mom might be insane. Or, you desperately need a haircut.

Comments

alwaysalady 0

My god, you aren't a baby. That's a little invasive. I'd move out. Or lock you door.

Lmao @ #17, that's twisted. You must have really long hair for her to try and put it in your sleep, I know a few guys with mad long hair who just refuse to get rid of it. Like it's their safety blanket.

And what's wrong with guys keeping their hair "mad long"?

The first sentence of your FML immediately made me think of Let it Be: "I wake up to the sound of music"

i hate it when people push their way of life on you. She probably wanted you to get a hair cut and you didn't want one?

That is so sick... I'd also talke #2's advice and do the same to her, just to see how she reacts.

know_your_role 0

if this is your idea of something demeaning to your life, just kill yourself already

not_so_sane 0

i agree with #2 .. cut her hair ... and thats kinda creepy. Couldnt your mum wait to cut your hair when you were awake ?

wtf @ immature comments saying that you should cut mom's hair.