By Anonymous - 22/01/2012 17:57 - United States

Today, I woke up to the sound of a Suburban crashing through my fence and striking the tree in my front yard. After filling out the police report, the driver repeatedly asked me to give him a lift to work. He seemed confused by my speechlessness. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 595
You deserved it 2 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just give him the keys for your car. he seems like a good trustworthy driver.

Comments

griffins33 4

What's a suburban? Sorry for my stupidity.

It's a huge ass SUV that a lot of soccer moms drive

Type of jeep. Google is your friend. :P [EDIT] Much too slow. This is what I get for being distracted by other tabs. *Walks off mumbling*

It's a substitute penis for those who believe their normal-sized phallus is too small.

It's a chev product not a dodge (jeep)!

It's a Chevy! Kinda like the first Navigator, or Escalade. Before they were fancy.

"Suburban" really ought to be capitalized in the FML. It confused me the first time I read it.

Your response should be "**** You". Then you go inside and enjoy some fruit loops.

marzipanimal 15

Oh yeah. Definitely gotta have the fruit loops.

bizarre_ftw 21

They're fruity and delicious

borkchop1992 15

Your only work is in the kitchen now get back to work bitch so that you can pay off my shit

Not funny. Go back in your cave, troll.

Snafuusmc 12

Wow! Sounds like an intro to another Superbad or the hangover or WORSE!!!

Tell him yes But that you need to stop be his house first...

Give him a ride. You're already up. He needs to keep the job to pay for your damages. Having an accident doesn't make him a monster.

msjoyfull84 0

You should've driven him, he obviously needs to make his insurance payments.

btstig 11

Give him a twenty and say **** off. The simultaneous nice gesture and "**** off" will render Dale Jr. Speechless.

loller27 6

He was probably confused from the concussion he received from that damn tree coming out of nowhere. DAMN YOU TREES!!!