By aly55a_mariie - 20/08/2013 19:04 - United States - Lakewood

Today, I woke up to a very unpleasant feeling. Apparently, the tattoo I got on my arm a couple of days ago attracted hundreds of ants during its healing process. They were literally carrying away pieces of my skin. I can not get the feeling or image out of my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 525
You deserved it 6 558

aly55a_mariie tells us more.

aly55a_mariie 8

LOL they definitely weren't lying when they said the internet could be brutal. First off, I have ten other tattoos and this is the first time something like this has happened. I take great care in all of my tattoos. I would like to think of myself as an incredibly clean person. Anal to a certain extent. I live with a very talented and successful tattoo artist. He too was freaked out waking up to ants in our bed. I didn't use anything scented. Just the typical A&D ointment. It was not infected nor did it get infected. It was just one of those crappy things that happen to people. I have had another tattoo since then and am happy to say there was no ant attack this time! But thanks everyone for your comments and likes! And for those that don't think you can see a tattoo in your future, please don't let this be the reason! I highly doubt this is a common occurance. Thanks again everyone and have a great day!

Top comments

eww I could not imagine if that happened to 1 of my tattoos. seriously, I think this is the most disturbing thing I've ever read on this site.

Jesus ******* Christ! I thought you had to cover a tattoo during it's healing process? (Clearly I don't have any).

Comments

Rexington27 7
flashback_fml 14

Tattoos don't attract ants, they must've already been there and wanted to find out why your arm smelled so bad.

Stomp every single ant and get your skin back!

N0hbody 6

WTF IS THIS FOR REAL-- I mean, CHRIST WHAT THE-- Okay let me just get ahold of-- SWEET BABY JESUS HOW WHAT WHY ... Though, I'm still wondering how that..."tattoo" is looking. >.>

Maybe it was a tattoo is of a rival ant gang. Names of the two gangs are... | | /

The ants go marching one by one, hurrah.. hurrah.. Too soon?

Kallian_fml 21

Too soon? Of course not! However it may be too soon for the ants to go marching two by two...

ManicGypsy 22

No, we need to get all the way to ten. The ants go marching ten by ten, the little one stopped to eat my skin. :)

Jst4kicks 16

Hmm good thing I. came to this FML prepared. * grabs popcorn. *

smbio 17

Just reading that gave me the heebie-jeebies.

What did they put in the tattoo... Sugar? O.o

Dude i just got this totally Sweet tatoo the other day!!!

DKjazz 20

They used different flavors of Kool-Aid for the colors.

-Dude! What does mine say? -Sweet! But what does mine say? -Dude! .....