By aly55a_mariie - 20/08/2013 19:04 - United States - Lakewood

Today, I woke up to a very unpleasant feeling. Apparently, the tattoo I got on my arm a couple of days ago attracted hundreds of ants during its healing process. They were literally carrying away pieces of my skin. I can not get the feeling or image out of my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 526
You deserved it 6 559

aly55a_mariie tells us more.

aly55a_mariie 8

LOL they definitely weren't lying when they said the internet could be brutal. First off, I have ten other tattoos and this is the first time something like this has happened. I take great care in all of my tattoos. I would like to think of myself as an incredibly clean person. Anal to a certain extent. I live with a very talented and successful tattoo artist. He too was freaked out waking up to ants in our bed. I didn't use anything scented. Just the typical A&D ointment. It was not infected nor did it get infected. It was just one of those crappy things that happen to people. I have had another tattoo since then and am happy to say there was no ant attack this time! But thanks everyone for your comments and likes! And for those that don't think you can see a tattoo in your future, please don't let this be the reason! I highly doubt this is a common occurance. Thanks again everyone and have a great day!

Top comments

eww I could not imagine if that happened to 1 of my tattoos. seriously, I think this is the most disturbing thing I've ever read on this site.

Jesus ******* Christ! I thought you had to cover a tattoo during it's healing process? (Clearly I don't have any).

Comments

this is beyond disturbing. never heard of this before it's the shit nightmares are made of.

SavannahSunshine 26

Wat..... So what exactly does this mean for the future of the tattoo?

That is like the creepiest thing ive ever heard and the image to it is quite disturbing.

dang, did you get it done by a kitchen magician, or did the artist just slam it in there, never had tattoos lose flesh

reymon8823 24

What did you get a tattoo of and where?

I'm afraid it's not possible to hack people's comments, so this must really mean you're an idiot. :/