By Anonymous - 01/01/2013 18:23 - United States - El Cajon

Today, I woke up to a small fire on my roof, burning up small twigs and branches. The cause? Last night, I threw a sparkling firecracker up very high, only to have it blown onto my roof by the wind. It's going to take $2,000 to fix the damage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 984
You deserved it 52 453

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

perdix 29

And this is why setting off fireworks indoors is epic and memorable . . . and smart!

scubaairpig 7

You just short of shooting bottle rockets from you butt. Way to go

perdix 29

The OP ought to have a fight to the death with the glass-eating cat. The stupidity of at least one of them will improve their respective gene pools.

Unless the glass-eating cat was spayed/neutered.

Neither OP nor the glass-cat should ever procreate. Fortunately, most pet cats, or at least the ones I know, are required to be spayed/neutered. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for idiots, although it should be.

Yep! Ydi! Better your own roof than some poor neighbour! Finally! One of them shafted themselves

Yep! Ydi! At least you trashed your own roof than some poor neighbour who if it had of been I bet you would have not owned up to if you thought you could get away with it - like the douche that hits a car in a car park and drives away hoping no-one saw!

If you've been drinking and play with fireworks...you're gonna have a bad time!

transcedental 18

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire ...

olpally 32

Way to go, stupid. You sound like Peter griffin from family guy and this is a clip from a future episode. HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE??? Lol, oh yeah, Ydi.