By emperor - 21/07/2009 05:38 - Bangladesh

Today, I woke up screaming. Why? Well, I was complaining to my dad yesterday about how I always hit the snooze button and just roll over when my alarm goes off, and how that results in me being late for morning classes. My dad thought he'd help out by placing a mousetrap on the snooze button. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 488
You deserved it 30 657

Same thing different taste

Comments

Awesome dad, and be thankful it wasn't a rat trap. Those can break fingers, hehe.

cabbage2689 0

that was the funiest fml tonight!

dripinwet 0

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll so funny... I need to try that with my 17 year old~~

To whom it may concern, Believe it or not I actually do have quite a good grasp on spelling, grammar, and the English language. The comment I typed before was typed in a hurry and was not expected to be brutally scorned for its mistakes. I am sorry if I came off as illiterate or just plain unintelligent. I do not appreciate people that know nothing about me assuming that I "...clearly know **** all about spelling." Also I for one do not have a Facebook and spend plenty of time in the library. So with that I hope that you at least try to understand that not everyone can be as perfect as you.

To: avoidthegirl You now have proof that I can spell correctly. I hope you are satisfyed. i also hope thiz givz u a fuking hed ack u fukin **** azz pece ov shit!!!!!!!!!! Oh, sorry i should have said "I also hope that this gives you a ******* head ache you ******* ****-ass piece of shit!" n jtlyk I DONT GIV 2 SHITZ BOUT WAT U THINK!!!!!!!!! G O **** YOUR MOM YOU FUCKN *****!!!!!!!!

hey it worked right? you woke up. so your dad did you a favor (: