By nerdygirl101 - 13/03/2010 05:27 - United States

Today, I woke up in pajamas I have never seen before. Usually, I sleep naked, and I live alone in a locked apartment. Then, the elderly woman next door asked for her nightgown back. Apparently, I sleep-walked and knocked on all the doors in my hallway repeatedly. I'm moving. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 688
You deserved it 4 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ohhh that's bad I would be totally freaked out. Maybe you should also think about what caused the sleepwalking and do something about that. The most common causes are stress and alcohol abuse.

It's a good thing you're a woman. If you were a man you'd be registering as a sex offender right now. Then it wouldn't matter where you move.

Comments

you should probably move when your lease expires. while it is a tad bit funny you should probably sleep clothed from now on. I have known people to get all the way into their car and start it before they woke up. you may consider hiding your keys at night....

koco4 0

You shouldn't move because people in your building may gave saw you naked but you weren't harmed, you were taken care of. You found out the hard way that you have a pretty safe place to live in, especially since you live in NJ.

monkeyterumo 0

Wow! how scary and embarrassing. fyl cause its something you cant control.

monkeyterumo 0

i totally agree you could have walked out in the middle of the road or something.

# 17 Can you learn some English please?

mc1900 4

there's a space in my building - feel free to knock on my door anytime

I think I live in your building! When you woke up, did your ****** hurt?

ya, you need to go see someone about, but in the meantime you left your reading glasses over here the other night. :)

she lives in her LOCKED apartment and still did this op-- that sucks so bad... the worst thing I've done when sleep walking was slitting my wrists and burning a pillow... FYL