By nerdygirl101 - 13/03/2010 05:27 - United States

Today, I woke up in pajamas I have never seen before. Usually, I sleep naked, and I live alone in a locked apartment. Then, the elderly woman next door asked for her nightgown back. Apparently, I sleep-walked and knocked on all the doors in my hallway repeatedly. I'm moving. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 688
You deserved it 4 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ohhh that's bad I would be totally freaked out. Maybe you should also think about what caused the sleepwalking and do something about that. The most common causes are stress and alcohol abuse.

It's a good thing you're a woman. If you were a man you'd be registering as a sex offender right now. Then it wouldn't matter where you move.

Comments

eastside09 0

ok r u kiding me it's a girl she sleeps naked y in the hell would u say dnt sleep naked wat r u gay or somethin

chunkyguy 0

hey next time lock from inside and eat the key, when you do the 'morning job' next morning pick it from there before flushing.

TempestJones 0

ewww... but what if it doesn't pass? or the op gets a bad case of constipation?

i agree that i didn't realize that the op is a girl, but now that I do , I still would post the same comment .

You could just stop sleep walking. I think that's a better option than moving.

it's unconsiously done. I have a feeling snicks is gonna comment on that. :p

TempestJones 0

I agree with number 1... go see a doctor chica. That is really dangerous. thank god it was a nice old woman who found you and gave you a nightgown and not some serial rapist/murderer.

Giorgio272 2

clearly you have aids. just embrace it. now go get freaky with the kind old lady who helped you out.

It's a good thing you're a woman. If you were a man you'd be registering as a sex offender right now. Then it wouldn't matter where you move.

Being a woman in this situation is also bad.

Yes, what #38 said. I'd rather be registering as a sex offender or trying to explain my situation to the cops than getting the rape kit done at the hospital or being killed.

redshortsx 0

your a girl and you sleep naked and you live alone WTF