By JadedBaker - 08/07/2012 06:58 - United States

Today, I woke up early and spent hours baking and icing a three-tier cake for my friend's eighteenth birthday, which is this evening. I just found out my mother threw it in the compost bin because she's on a diet and it was "tempting" her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 080
You deserved it 1 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SexySlayer1248 18

Wow, that's hella selfish, I would make her buy one to make up for it.

The amount of rage that would well up within me could never be measured by any means of the measurement system, should I have been in that situation... Your mother had a lousy excuse and I really hope she does something to make up for her selfish behavior.

Comments

toughchick14 15

Sorry OP three tiers of deliciousness totally wasted!!!

ThePranav 1

I would have slapped the tempting shit out her!

Go buy a cake and tell your friend what happened. I'm sure she will understand. its the thought that counts, right?

coolbrony12 3

NWow. I understand she didn't know but a THREE-TIER CAKE? Who throws away a perfectly good homemade three-tier cake?!?! Wouldn't it be less expensive, polite, and diet effective to get out of the house for a jog instead of throwing away the cake?

bleddyn13 1
s1ckpup 0

OP's mom is a big fat bitch she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world!

Your mom is a bitch... There's something called asking first.

Haha! My mom would have done the same thing! Sorry about all the wasted effort. That sucks!!

wow that's rude , i would of been fuming if that happened to me . alot of hard work got wasted because of your mum. hope you were able to get another cake .

Bunaf 4

FYL OP, your mother was way out of line, but lol at all the people saying what you should 'make' your mother do. When I was a kid, telling my mom what she 'had' to do (or God help me stealing her credit card or some of the other suggestions) was a one-way trip to ass-kicking land. Either these kids are full of shit or their parents have never stood up to their kids. But still, your mothers actions were inexcusable.

oh no my mother has stood up to me and punished me I just think its a horrible thing the OP's mom did and the mom should pay for a new cake particularity a very expensive cake