By car_FAILure - 23/02/2010 05:17 - New Zealand

Today, I went to Uni. I woke up at six and got to the station as the train was leaving. I was congratulating myself on my brilliant skill when, as we passed the carpark, I saw I had left my headlights on. It later cost more for the lead to jump start my car than it would have to drive to Uni myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 627
You deserved it 6 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stories like these make me glad my car's lights automatically turn off. :D On the other hand, OP, a good set of jumper cables is something you should always have anyway.

jumper leads r cheap and u should have a set in ur car anyway

Comments

@pendatic You DONT ignore most things, you've commented like 4 times on this FML alone!

4 out of 70? Seems like he ignored something on the order of 65, in that case. It seems he only bothers to correct people who feel the need to correct others and fail at it, so I can't see the problem. The thing that really amuses me is that you're complaining about the posting habits of another, just like he is, so what makes you any different? (And I realize I'm also no different, but I'm usually a grammar Nazi to begin with, so that's not really an issue of contention.)

Pendatic, be careful. Your comment to ignore ratio is like a teeter-totter and it seems you just can't resist the urge to tempt a bunch of fat kids to sit on the same side.

Pedantic is a bit overtly harsh here and there, but he usually corrects the pretentious idiots. If you are dumb, fine. If you are smart, great. If you are dumb and want to act smart, pedantic is coming after you.

srwalker155210 0

it has to be a fake - there is no way someone from New Zealand is smart enough to go to University... YDI.

tb15 0

till I read the comments, I thought Uni was the name of a town, In New Jersey, we just call it college

tb15 0

the french call High School college too so that makes sense

mister_moops 0

ydi for mentioning skill when talking about getting somewhere on time

I'm from Missouri and I didn't have the slightest clue what the op meant by uni.

yaa I know I sound like an idiot...but what's uni?

University, to most of the English-speaking world. Just think of it as saying "I went to school."

That sucks. You should probz still take the train tho, I hear driving in Auckland is a bitch. But, then again, the trains aren't that flash either. Come to a real Uni, like Canterbury :P

capgray 0

wtf? carpark? uni? brilliant skill? damn you.

UoA and AUT don't start until next week, you're real FML is going to a shit uni, or needing to go in before semester starts. L2bus.

Yeah, but parking in town would have costed more than the lead AND your train fare.