By motherdearest - 21/03/2009 23:18 - United States

Today, I went to the mall with my mom. We were in American Eagle shopping for spring clothes, when a few good looking guys walked by and whistled at me. I smiled at them. They were checking out my mom, not me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 281
You deserved it 6 975

Same thing different taste

Comments

k1ngd0m_c0m3 0

I don't know why some people here have been hating on American Eagle. The fact that she went to American Eagle doesn't make it a "you deserved it" situation, I would just say that "you're right, your life IS ******". (To the OP): Possibly when you get your mother's age, you will look like her, but I am sure that you are beautiful now. Also I have a question(that is bound to get unanswered), how do you know that those guys were whistling at your mom, not you?

please tell me you're name is not stacy.......

signuplogin 1

Bahahaha thats what I was thinking

ellis_fml 0

haha #12 nah I think this is real I feel your pain motherdearest

Iv had the same thing happen to me. My mom is only 17 years older than me, and only looks like she's 5 years older than me. Lol, over half my boyfriends start singing 'stacy's mom' to me after meeting her. Its ok, you eventually get past it, and just never bring guys home!

#6 & #10 I've had a**holes whistling at me since I was ten. To the OP: Some young guys just go for Moms. I'm sure your gorgeous.

Maybe you should go clubbin with her. She could help ya get guys.

Uhm.. how do you know they were do it it to your mom? did they come up to you and say your mom is hott?

just because they whistled at your mom instead of you, doesn't mean you aren't pretty. it probably means that your mom is just an extremely attractive mother, and they were just impressed. if i were you, i wouldn't worry.