By sadCowboysfan - 15/09/2017 05:05 - Canada - Ajax

Today, after working out at the gym, I accidentally left my towel in my locker. Since it was early, I didn't mind walking to the showers naked. After showering, I couldn't get my lock to open, leaving me stuck trying to open the locker totally naked, as the locker room filled up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 044
You deserved it 3 345

sadCowboysfan tells us more.

Hi op here, just to let you know how it worked out, it took me about half an hour to open it up after the lock got stuck. For the most part, nobody bothered me except for a few guys who made a point of talking about me being circumcised (unusual in Canada). Eventually, a friend of mine let me borrow some shorts so I could get someone to cut my lock off. I went and bought a key lock right after.

Top comments

I don't see the problem. You're in a locker room. As long as you're not playing helicopter dick, nobody cares.

Hey big guy, need a hand with your **** errrrr I mean LOCK!!

Comments

Maybe some muscular, sweaty guy will come up behind you and give you a hand.

And this, folks, is why I like my 3 digit combo lock. I just set it two numbers ahead, and as long as I remember the third digit, I'm golden.

That sort of defeats the purpose of security though.

Hey big guy, need a hand with your **** errrrr I mean LOCK!!

I don't see the problem. You're in a locker room. As long as you're not playing helicopter dick, nobody cares.

gobiteme2 34

Since I wasn't there only 2 possibilities. 1 you didn't want to show up everyone, or 2 you have nothing to show.

I almost felt bad for saying "YDI" but then I saw you're a cowboys fan.

all that time and you didn't drip/air dry ?

Even if he was completely dry, he'd still be naked with no clothes

rjdr 7

How did you forget your towel in your locker BEFORE walking to the shower? Why didn't you just get it?

Hi op here, just to let you know how it worked out, it took me about half an hour to open it up after the lock got stuck. For the most part, nobody bothered me except for a few guys who made a point of talking about me being circumcised (unusual in Canada). Eventually, a friend of mine let me borrow some shorts so I could get someone to cut my lock off. I went and bought a key lock right after.

Cut ****, cut lock - just a coincidence or is it an anti-circ conspiracy?!?

Mungolikecandy 19

It sounds like a few guys were checking you out,

sketckgamer13 8

i don't get why they talked about it it's not like you had a choice as a baby when your parents did that

That's really bizarre that they would comment on your hood, or lack thereof. But it's not unusual in Canada to be circumcised. Coming from a female that sees them and talks to other females that see them, it seems to be more common to be circumcised in my experience. (obviously that doesn't apply to the entire population, just don't think its uncommon or unusual)

Men being circumsized isn't all that unusual in Canada. Not in my experience anyway. Don't know what their issue was.

Smart on the key lock, those are way easier and faster than combinations

Next time maybe have some manners and not be an obnoxious and annoying twerp dripping water everywhere after his shower.