By LetsMakeLove - 10/06/2009 18:42 - United States

Today, I went to the game with my boss and some people he does business with on his tab. I got so drunk that I blacked out, threw up all over the table, and passed out in the bathroom. I woke up alone with my body reeking of vomit, and no phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 532
You deserved it 76 861

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zrhcrx 0

it's called learning your limit bud...do you still have a job?

damn...YDI for not knowing when to stop. Especially around your boss.

Comments

itsgen 16

why the fuckk would you get drunk when your with ur boss thats just stupid!! you soooo deserved that onee

"Today, I invited an employee to the game with me and some business partners. Paid for on my tab. The employee then drank himself into a blackout and vomited all over the table, before passing out in the bathroom reeking of vomit. Now I have to repair the damaged relations between me and my business partners. FML." YDI. Count yourself lucky if you even had a job when you woke up.

C_Wicked27 0

Way to be classy AND responsible. I mean I've been known to go on all night benders with my friends, but none of us ever get that out of control, and you crossed that blurry line into being a straight up alcoholic in front of the person who signs your checks... good show, and YDI.

Ibeapirate 0

The question here is, how did you NOT deserve that one??

I agree that it is not the setting for representing your aristocratic self, but you really must be a tosser... BTW. I believe it was a "Today" story, since it is so badly explained .D PS: I write one-eyed smileys, and I'm drunk atm. Period (just about the smileys though... i will be revived in the morning.)

I moderated this one... and I said no. MASSIVE YDI.