By Nails - 22/02/2009 03:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to the doctor with my parents. When the doctor asked if I was sexually active, I said 'Yes.' My mom laughed and said 'Good one.' My dad, for added effect said, 'Your hand doesn't count.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 106
You deserved it 7 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

actually masturbation does count as sexual activity from a medical point of view.

RuSerious81 2

Wait...why did your parents go in with you to see a doctor?

Comments

Way to fail kid...we're probably the same age (might be pushing it there), yet you don't know to tell your rents to **** off while you talk to the doc? Svegliati, stupido!

Usually the doctor asks the parents to leave when they're about to ask those private questions.

Yeah..was gonna call bs on this like everyone else...but people already said it.

Actually, they don't always ask your parents to leave. A year or two ago, I had appendicitis and was at the hospital. The doctor would ask me all these personal questions in front of my parents, and had me take my shirt off to get checked and everything without asking them to leave. Really uncomfortable.

snapdragon1100 7

You would NEVER have to strip down in front of your parents.

hayleyyy 0

NEVER let your parents in when going in to the doctor. They'll embarrass the living hell out of you. :/

#5, parents are in the room, and usually if the patient says no, they'll ask the parents to leave and ask the questions again. so it is possible.

jayhawk63 0

ahaha your parents sound awesome. Next time though, ask them to leave before the doctor asks you personal questions.